Each “download and print at home” kit is provided as a zip file containing a set of PDF files for you to print at home, and a selection of MP3 files to use on the night.
Each dinner party game requires use of a printer and A4 paper (approx. 80 sheets for a 6 player kit – 240 sheets for a 20 player kit), envelopes so you can send out your invitations, and either a laptop or MP3 player (e.g. an ipod) to play the inspector MP3s; OR a CD burner so you can burn the MP3s onto a CD to run in an ordinary CD player.
When you order the game you’ll be sent a link to download the files you need. The file will be a zip file. This can be opened with a zip compatible program on your computer. If you struggle to open zip files – we can email you the game directly over several emails instead – just contact us after purchase to arrange this.
You will download the following files:
- How to use this game
- Instructions for running the murder mystery
- Making the most of your theme- ideas for decoration / activities.
- Character Booklets (available in single sided printer and double sided printer format)
- Scripted for the inspector character (available in single sided printer and double sided printer format)
- Solution script for the inspector character (needed when printing from the single sided copy)
- MP3 files for the inspector character (dialogue and solution)
- Hints and tips
- Recipe suggestions
- Money off voucher towards next purchase