Whether you’re the bride or groom, the father of the bride, the best man or the matron of honour, or indeed any of the parents who want to help out – there’s so much to think about when it comes to a wedding.
The biggest problem is often the seating plan, who gets on with who, and what you’re going to do with all those people who just don’t know anyone else on the big day!
Added to all that, there’s the whole “What do to with the family the night before?” Not to mention “What are all the guests going to do while the wedding photos are going on?” Which let’s face it, can get rather boring for all concerned.
Fortunately this is where we come in.
We’ve worked with a variety of wedding parties over the years providing murder mystery kits they can run themselves or full event management.
While we usually suggest it’s not a good idea to murder the mother-in-law as part of the best man’s speech, we are here to help you whatever your ideas.
The sorts of things we’ve done in the past include:
- A themed murder mystery evening the night before so all the relatives on both sides of the family can get to know each other without struggling for small talk (thus taking the pressure off the bridge and groom and the two parents).
- DIY or fully event managed murder mystery evenings for the Hen and Stag parties.
- Custom written getting to know you micro mysteries which will take the length of the time it takes the photos to sort out, and include some family references to give everyone a giggle.
- Custom written mini murder mystery involving the bridal party as suspects to lighten up the wedding reception instead of the speeches. (A great idea for those who’ve lost someone special in their lives, whose absence would be more noticeable and sorely missed during the reception’s standard speech formula.)
- A custom written murder mystery to break the ice as everyone arrives at the wedding venue.
- A small mystery to keep the kids entertained during the meal.
- When you’re getting married, often the last thing you want to think about is managing the small talk. So let us help you out with our ice breaking mysteries.
You tell us what you need, and we’ll tell you what’s possible. So far we’ve not had a request we can’t handle!
Buy from us
Here to help
Our UK Office
Red Herring Games Ltd
+44 (0) 1472 348909