A fine collection of Irving Berlin’s best music! This is the second volume in our ‘Words & Music’ album series and includes 22 masterpieces from Irving Berlin, ‘the father of the American popular song’. Featuring many well known numbers from ‘Top Hat’ and ‘On The Avenue’.
“Just 24hrs 55 mins from placing order to postman handing me the pack of CDs. Brilliant service. Looking forward to a nostalgic weekend of good and proper music.” Bruce, Dorset
- Carroll Gibbons – Top Hat, White Tie And Tails
- The Boswell Sisters – Cheek To Cheek
- Frank Sinatra – Blue Skies
- Bing Crosby – How Deep Is The Ocean?
- Billie Holiday – He Ain’t Got Rhythm
- Fred Astaire – The Piccolino
- Eddie Cantor – Mandy
- Connie Boswell – All Alone
- Jimmy Lunceford & His Orchestra – Slummin’ On Park Avenue
- Dick Powell – This Year’s Kisses
- Ambrose & Sam Browne – Soft Lights and Sweet Music
- The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra – Heat Wave
- Al Bowlly – Marie
- Ginger Rogers – No Strings
- Fred Astaire – Let’s Face The Music And Dance
- Hildegarde – A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
- Hutch – I Poured My Heart Into A Song
- Dick Powell – The Girl On The Police Gazette
- Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
- Ted Lewis & his Band – Alexander’s Ragtime Band
- Rudy Vallee – Say It Isn’t So
- Louis Armstrong & The Mills Brothers – The Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On)
This CD is shipped directly from Past Perfect and will arrive in line with royal mail or airmail guidelines.
Please allow up to 7 days for dispatch – your CDs will arrive directly from the supplier – so if you’ve ordered them as part of a larger order, please expect them to arrive seperately. Contact us if your order has not arrived within two weeks in the UK or 28 days if ordering from overseas. Past Perfect are brilliant dispatchers, and would be keen to ensure your order is dealt with properly.