Red herring Games – Radio Competition Rules
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion will run from 21st November 2019 to 15th December 2019.
- A suitable date for the hosted dinner party prize will need to be agreed between Red Herring Games and the competition winner but dates will not include any public holidays or New Year’s Eve.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
- The winner will be notified by email via the email account provided within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this time frame, Red Herring Games reserves the right to withdraw their prize entitlement. (The event does not have to be run within this time frame!)
- Red Herring Games decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Red Herring Games reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- If you are the winner, you agree to cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any
fee being payable.
- Red Herring Games reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Red Herring Games reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Any personal information that entrants share with the Red Herring Games will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from Red Herring Games. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used to administer the competition.