We have a “can do” attitude when it comes to bespoke events
We have a team of writers in-house who can research and create a bespoke event just for you.
So if you are looking for a special event to celebrate with family or friends, a corporate evening or a unique event to really showcase your facilities we can help!
Unique plots, unique formats
If you need an event that runs differently, where everyone has a character, one that doesn’t include meal breaks, or that needs a change of format to work without tables and as something more free flowing – then again – we can do it.
We can create what you need, how you need and where you need it. If you want us to include something historic about your venue, add some funny anecdotes from family personalities or work colleagues or generally have a game that’s more tailored to your guests – then we can do it.
We travel worldwide
Our games are hosted all over the world and we’ve also travelled to deliver our own brand of unique events in the UK, Egypt, Hawaii, Barcelona…
Where ever you need a murder – we can do it!
All of our games are created in-house which means we own the copyright and have the technical skills and expertise to pull them apart and create something new without re-writing everything. This means sometimes we can achieve a bespoke event with very minimal cost. Other times it’s a case of building something entirely from scratch.
As a result our prices do vary considerably from £15 through to £5000. Our best suggestion is to get in touch to explain what you need.
We can chat to you about what you want to do, and we will know quickly if it’s possible to adapt something, or whether we need to build up from scratch. A short conversation on the phone will often enable us to give you a ball park figure and an idea of what we can do and how long it will take.
These are some examples of things we’ve done before:
- Adding in the real history for a venue/place
- Using a real murder from the family history as the basis of the plot
- Writing a game to suit all the guests’ real characters and personalities
- Creating a hen party that includes all the bride-to-be’s worst bodily habits
- Translating games/events into other languages
- Increasing character numbers to include more guest roles
- Changing print formats to include wax seals and fancy paper
- Adjusting ratios of male to female in the game
- Creating mix and mingle short duration games for wedding receptions
- Creating LARP style game play
- Incorporating forensic workshops
- Creating a conference call version of a game
- Creating an interactive murder mystery game playable on the internet
Buy from us
Here to help
Our UK Office
Red Herring Games Ltd
+44 (0) 1472 348909